Where to buy window N101

Discussion in 'N101 Order, Shipping and Experience' started by Tuen, Jun 12, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. Piers

Piers Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See signature
    Phone:
    See signature
    TV Stick:
    See signature
    None "pass the quality check" lol - sounds like they don't have any stock and want to look like they do.

2. donovanh

donovanh Member

Tablet:
    Window N101
  3. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick
    Interesting. Makes me wonder because I have been waiting for Elijah to get new stock which should come soon and I'm now wondering if I'll be getting the V1 or V2.
    I'm not really sure which one would be better.

The slightly bigger resolution would be nice, it's not really a change at all at that small scale. But I don't really like the one-speaker-design or the connectors-behind-a-flap design either. And the back cover is plain ugly. Well, we'll see if they get V1 in stock anymore or if I'm getting the V2 then. I hope all the ROMs etc. are interchangeable with the new design though..

4. Tuen

Tuen Staff Member Administrator

Tablet:
    See Signature
    Phone:
    See Signature
  5. THE_Shev

THE_Shev Member

Tablet:
    CUBE U30GT2
    Phone:
    HTC DESIRE
    Hello, just ordered Window N101 RK3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz 10.1 inch Android 4.0 Tablet pc HD IPS Capacitive Screen Built-in Bluetooth Dual Camera @myefox for 175.78euro :)
    hopefully no problems

6. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    Hello!

I want to buy a tablet and i decided on the yuandao N101, mainly because of the aluminium back the N90 II doesn't have.
    this site --->http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dual...Rockchip-RK3066-1-5GHz-1G-32GB/596535118.html
    Offers a really cheap tablet it looks like the seller is trustable but how can I know is an original Yuandao, i saw a review in another seller that they were selling Fake Yuandaos... So any suggestion how to know it isn't fake or should I just buy from here http://www.merimobiles.com/window-n...b-android-4-0-4-hdmi-bluetooth_p/meri6566.htm that from reviews I've heard is a really trustworthy site.

7. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick
    To be honest, I don't know if any of these are original or fake... they're just usually straight from the factory. I would advise you to use the search and read about that AliExpress seller, Eternal, since there's been some problems with them.

8. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    Thank you for the extremely fast response :D!
    just out of curiosity where did you buy yours?

9. PyromaniacB

PyromaniacB Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101
    Phone:
    Samsung GT-N7100
    TV Stick:
    MK808 TV Stick
    I actually bought my tablet from Elijah on AliExpress but it seems to have been a bad choice for some as well. I was lucky and got a unit with no problems, but many people that ordered after me have reported issues with customer support after the sales with both Eternal and Elijah. So it's really a bit of a gamble with AliExpress:D

10. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    I think i'll buy it from merimobiles but i just saw there is a yuandao N101 II! is that any better? is hard to make up your mind when there is so much offer!

11. resern

resern Member

I don't want to be rude Indiebpg, but the N101 II has been around for a while, you will find a separate sub-forum for this unit.
    Comparisons between the models is found in one of the threads.
    http://vondroid.com/forums/yuandao-n101-ii.82/
    I have ordered one a week ago - hopefully they will stop talking and start sending it soon.

12. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    Im sorry, i'll check it right away! did you ordered the one with silver back or white plastic back? Thank you!

13. Chris Brown

Chris Brown Member

Tablet:
    Iphone
    Phone:
    Tablet
    You want to talk about a bad experience. We buy tablets in volume for resale. We have purchased over 30K USD in tablets from Elijah. We have over 60 tablets that will not even turn on and they will not take them back or refund our money.

They tell us we have to buy more tablets to replace the defective one. I was dumb enough to buy more and sure enough they sent more defective tablets.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS. THEY ARE BIG SCAM. If you want proof just email me. I will be glad to share photos and the chat logs with them. Then you can decide if you want to send your money to them.

14. Chris Brown

Chris Brown Member

Tablet:
    Iphone
    Phone:
    Tablet
Remove Advertisements