Where to order N101 II

Discussion in 'N101 II Shipping, Order and Reviews' started by Tuen, Aug 9, 2012.

Remove Advertisements
  1. resern

resern Member

Hi again Phil,

Thank you for your answer, the content comforts me at least a bit.
    I'll give them some more time to respond before I consider any further actions.

Cheers

2. krikkit

krikkit Member

Tablet:
    YuanDao N101 II
    its all the same with chinese sellers... if you ask before buying, everything is on stock... when you place your order everything changes and there is no more stock :) ...they usually give you a "fake" tracking number, so that aliexpess system does not automatically cancel the order... had the same with ethernal team... more than one week from order placing till real shipment... my advice: annoy them, to get some free goodie... write them every day, and say you will cancel the order... i got a free cover for my window n101 II :)

3. resern

resern Member

Today, one week after Eternal Team issued the DHL tracking number. They told me that they need another 20 USD to ship with DHL to my address. I asked them to send to my employer which is not situated in "remote regions". For their sake I can inform that they offered FedEx for no additional costs.
    Too bad for Eternal Team as long as they several times have confirmed that the shipment is underway.
    I have asked for their excuse in form of a compensation in some additional parts.

4. Hoegie

Hoegie Supporter Member

Tablet:
    archos childpad ;-)
    Phone:
    n101 II soon confiscated by my kids
    I also ordered @ eternal. I had to wait a month before they shipped my tablet (like many others, n101 II second batch)
    If you try a bit harder, you can get a free sleeve and a car charger for free ;)

5. resern

resern Member

Well, my shipment is said to be transferred to their shipping agent at the day the AWB tracking number was given to me. They claim the shipment to be packed so no attitional parts for me this time.
    I have now got their promise of a percent rebate on my next purchase, I guess I will not order only one tab next time! ;)

6. Petter

Petter Member

Tablet:
    yandao N101
    Dump the seller, and claim your money back dude ;) (even this is bad luck seller number 2 for you)
    Try out this seller?
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/10-1...id-4-0-dual-core-1-5GHz-RAM-1G/590617015.html
    seems like he have satisfied customers. And pre installed Jelly bean

UPS (edit).. did not read the eternal team.. so, maybe better luck at DHgate?
    http://www.dhgate.com/best-yuandao-...h-ips/p-ff8080813916efff01391f1d3798354a.html

7. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    Hello!, has somebody ordered recently the N101 II with the silver back? according merimobiles since octuber 22th Yuandao has stopped making those, it's a pity because the design is much better looking than the white plastic back.

8. riks

riks Member

Tablet:
    YuanDao N101-II
    Phone:
    LG optimus SOL - E730
    I just received mine, with silver back side, so far so good.
    first test with antutu give me 8250 points.
    It came with JB 4.1.1 and 32Gb flash.

Sent from my LG-E730

9. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II

The Dhgate one looks great i've ask in the chat and it's the metal model, and also offers free shipping the DHL and it's in stock. The only question... Has somebody ordered from them before?
    Thnak You!

10. resern

resern Member

I am not sure if the N101 II has metal cover like N101 I. When someone mention "metal" at N101 II, my impression is that they mean "silver color".
    However, I ordered the one from Eternal with "metal" in the end of name, on the pictures white plastic is shown. In addition I asked manually to get a black unit, or at least black frame at the front.
    I just have to wait and see if metal means metal. To be honest I don't care too much about the materials.

11. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    if you seen Piers model it looks like an silver aluminium back if you ordered it in black it should be a black aluminium back. Would you mind giving me the link of your provider? Thank you

12. resern

resern Member

Here is the link to the product I ordered. Larger pictures are found further down on the page.
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Yuan...re-1-5GHz-Android-4-0-1280x800/590619081.html

The word "metal" does not match with the pictures, but it is not important to me.
    It looks like the white plastic cover has another hole layout for the loudspeaker.

A lot of small holes compared to a few long ones - to see what I mean about different layout, compare with for instance:
    http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...im-10-1-Rockchip-RK3066-Cortex/601127660.html
    The last one seems to be "metal" painted(?).

13. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    Yesterday i was looking to the one you bought exactly and i asked about the casing and she said she had it on silver and black, let's see if it's plastic or aluminium when you get it, by the way did you ordered it by private courrier or hongkong post mail, im asking this because it's said that the chances of getting stopped by customs are higher in courriers like DHL or Fedex.

Have any of you guys confirmed that or you had to pay customs in whatever mail service?

14. resern

resern Member

It was white plastic and black frame, just as the pictures.
    Version is "N101 Dual Core2 V11" according to tablet information.

When it comes to import there are no couriers or freight forwarders (incl common mail service) which will help you to lower the import taxes and fees.
    During import they will have to rely on the value given by shipper/sender, and then calculate and forward the tax and potential duty costs to you.
    In addition they will most probably issue a fee for this work, the fee will vary with the courier and value of shipment.
    I am not sure if such details are welcomed to discuss - so let's keep the details out of this discussion! :)

15. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
  16. ~WindzStriker~

~WindzStriker~ Member

same I ordered from Eternal Team same page as yours, he asked me to choose UPS shipping better than the rest

17. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    They cancelled my payment! :( they say i need to send some pictures with my passport and cc :( i read a thread of a guy that did it hiding all info, i did aswell, they should reply today. Hopefully they start sending my tablet soon!

18. Indiebpg

Indiebpg Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    I guess they did it because the account is on my name but the credit card i use is my fathers... so i change the account name to his and hope it improves.

19. ~WindzStriker~

~WindzStriker~ Member

which casing are you all using for your N101 II ???

I search around., very limited choices

20. Skipperheartbeat

Skipperheartbeat Member

Tablet:
    Yuandao N101 II
    Phone:
    A1CS Premium+
    I bought a cheap 3rd party case that was designed for the Samsung Galaxy, and other than it needing a slot cutting out for the power and headphone jacks it fits really snug.

Remove Advertisements